THE VISION

THE FOUNDER

BOOK CAITLIN NUNEZ

SOCIAL MEDIA

INQUIRIES OR QUESTIONS?

Sunday 1 January 2017

Kingdom Ambassadors Team - GRATITUDE 2016



Happy new year! We have had an amazing 2016 and have compiled our gratitude as a team into one post to testify of Gods goodness in our personal lives. Be encouraged this new year! May God bless you and keep all you kingdom ambassadors in 2017! Thank you for supporting our ministry. 


2016 is already ending, but to me it feels like its only just begun. I have to give thanks to God! He's really blessed me this year and is helping me build my faith in ways I can't even imagine! I'm grateful to Caitlin for asking me to help produce her videos, as I feel this has been one way that God has helped me improve my talents and help spread his word! I'm thankful that he has shown me my talent this year and is helping me build my business.

May 2017 be even more fruitful for us all and may God continue to guide and mould us in his image: For with God the impossible is made POSSIBLE
Ajzane Bacchus


2016 has been a year of God restoring hope in several areas of my life. This year, God has made a way in countless situations in which my natural self could not imagine or perceive God moving so mightily. He has given me the strength to go through the process of starting university, allowed me to grow and develop in my relationships with the people around me and has given me a new peace about the awaited salvation of my family. 
My gratitude is endless concerning 2016 because for another whole year, God has shown Himself as faithful even when I didn't deserve it. His hand has consistently been on my life and He has opened doors that I am confident that no man can shut!
Caitlin Nunez

This year God has done many wonderful things as well as taught me many lessons. I am grateful for the way God has brought me through so many trials and tribulations and turned my life on its head enabling me to teach, encourage and bring others closer to him. I'm grateful for the opportunities that have been given to me and the things god has placed on my heart.
Carmen Alphe

I can truly say this year has been one of the hardest years I have faced but I also have so many things I am thankful for experiencing this year. I am grateful for God’s patience with me during my times of disobedience as well as His grace that carried me though my trials this year. He has drawn my closer to Him and place a deeper understanding of His love towards me. I thank God for meeting me at my point of need and I am so excited for growing deeper in love with Him in 2017.
Cassandra Asare


This year, I’m grateful that God has put me through trials and tribulations which I believe have tested my integrity as well as solidifying my relationship with Him. I’m grateful that I could network with other Christians who have the same hunger and fire for God and aim to seek his face just as I aim to seek his face. Lastly, I thank God for revealing more of my purpose this year as well as talents that I never knew existed and that I could execute them. I trust God that my 2017 will be greater.
David Pepple

In 2016, I'm so thankful for giving it my all in terms of serving God wholeheartedly!  This year I’ve experienced pain like never before, but I’m thankful for God ordaining my steps and blessing me with phenomenal spiritual leaders that have made the process easier by their words of encouragement.  

It’s been a bumpy road but I’m so thankful that I’ve clinged to God through it all.  His Word has given purpose to the pain and has also given me the strength to endure.  I can only pray that my story encourages young girls one day.  Also really thankful for developing a heart that thinks about others.
Emily Yillah 

Reflecting back on 2016 I am most grateful for the hard times because even though when I was in it, it felt like the worst time but Glory to God as I am coming out of it I am seeing what God was doing. He took me to a place of vulnerability and isolation- I had people around but they were not my problem solver-God was. As I have depended on Him I can see He is making a way in the wilderness for me. I am even more grateful that it didn't take years for me to learn from my season which means the end is near because until you learn from your season you are not fully out of it. This year my faith has been put to a strenuous test but I am grateful because it has shown me how much faith I really have because you can say 'I have faith' but until it is put under test you will never know its true capacity.
Jyvette Ampong

There are so many things I’m grateful for this year. I thank God for my mum’s health. She was diagnosed with breast cancer but I thank God for healing her and elongating her life. I thank God for opening her eyes to see beyond worldly things and realise that indeed everything is possible when she puts all her trust in God. It has really increased her faith in God and whatever doubt she had before she doesn’t have it anymore. This has proved that when you leave everything in God’s hand you see God hands in everything.
Karen Okoh

This year has come and gone just like that and as always I feel so blessed to have made it. This year was a year of really exploring the woman God has chosen me to be through thorough studying of His word and understanding His love for me. This is something that is rarely preached in church but must be truly felt in spirit with Him, God loves me regardless, unconditionally, without fail, always in all ways.
Sarah Akanbi

I am grateful to my father because I believe he surrounded me with those in pursuit of him, so that I could be encouraged to also have a desire to seek him. Isaiah 43:1
I am grateful to my King for his peace. In my walk with Jesus, I have struggled with doubt. I have had doubt about how much God loved me and I doubted the unconfined lengths of Gods mercy. But God blessed me with his peace, he has stilled my mind so that I have learnt how to decipher the voice of my King and the voice of the enemy. 2 Timothy 1:7
I am grateful to my everlasting God for his promises. Over the last year, although God has nothing to prove to me or anyone, God has revealed to me he is constant, he is faithful, he is my provider, he is my redeemer, and to put simply, he is Love. Jeremiah 29:11

Shantol Simpson

1 comment:

  1. All thanks to this great man called Dr Agbazara the great spell caster that bring back the joy in me by helping me to bring back my lover who break up with me Four months ago but now with me with the help of Dr Agbazara the great love spell caster. All thanks goes to him you can also contact him for help if you need him in times of troubles via: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) you can also Whatsapp on this Number +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete