THE VISION

THE FOUNDER

BOOK CAITLIN NUNEZ

SOCIAL MEDIA

INQUIRIES OR QUESTIONS?

Monday 22 August 2016

BLOGGER TEAM - JYVETTE - BOLDNESS


Boldness

As children of God we must be bold- bold enough to stand up for the Kingdom of God especially in a generation like today. 

In Jeremiah 1:6-7 God said to Jeremiah 'do not say you are too young, you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I command'  
Looking at this scripture I want to talk to you particularly about being bold in your calling. Knowing that God has called you to ministry can be an overwhelming feeling so many thoughts run through your head. Feelings of inadequacy unworthiness, fear etc but understand He has chosen you for a reason. People will look at you and say like really what can you do but the God who called you has a plan for you, He will never leave you or forsake you. That plan He has for you will even blow your mind if you are ready to surrender ALL to him! 

Testimony time: This time last year I used to accompany my Pastor to the radio station to preach mainly as her driver but one day I went to pick her up but she wasn't able to meet up with me on time so she said to me today you go and give the Word immediately I froze! I'm was used to giving the word in my church to the congregation of familiar faces I told myself I'm not ready for the world to hear me! But at that moment it was too late to back out God knew that l wouldn't volunteer so he put me in a position where I had no choice 😩 

I then started to cry why? Because I wasn't given a chance to prepare, I started saying it's not fair, I can't do it etc then I said to myself girl pull it together you've got work ahead of you. It was now time to be as bold as a lion, I then began praying crying onto God and said to Him Lord if I am your chosen vessel I avail myself to you,  put your words in my mouth as you did to Jeremiah. It was when I sat down in the radio station that the Holy Spirit downloaded the word and I myself was amazed with the handiwork of God it was the most heart felt flowing message ever! But what I'm trying to explain here is that as children of God we are to be bold ! Bold as a lion for we descendants of the lion of Judah fear wants to befriend us so we don't do the things we need to do but we need to be shouting NO NEW FRIENDS *dab* 

Since the end of 2015 God has been laying visions on my heart but I was always making excuses of why it wasn't the right time but it began to haunt me and I realised that Jyvette if you don't do it God will simply raise someone else it's time to move. I am putting together a Youth event and when God laid the vision on my heart last year I was amazed I said wow God me? How will I do this? Who do I know who will come I'm not connected like that, my church is not even youth based- you've picked me from no where? God made me understand that this is even more of the reason why He wants me, because I know what is is to be separated from everyone to walk a journey alone. And that is a journey that takes boldness and courage to go alone and a spirit of fear cannot accompany it so I started to command the spirit of fear out and be obedient to the order of God! He knows the character is in you he has positioned you in a situations where you must witness these strengths for yourself. 

Let us always have the amour of God on-- ready to go!

God bless you, 

Jyvette 

1 comment:

  1. This is quite a coincidence, because in church today we were talking about 'Fear' and how we deal with it in our day to day life. So reading this emphasised everything we talked about.
    Fear is so powerful and I can attest to this, many things I'm wanting to do but Fear is like the locked gate between me and my goals and so I'm encouraged reading this. Thank you!

    theefectivetimes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete